5 easy steps to get fruit
1. Click here to register as a volunteer fruit picker with Fruit Share Winnipeg (everyone who wants to pick fruit must do so for insurance purposes)
2. Once registered, you will get a weekly email with a listing of all possible fruit picks in Winnipeg during that time period
3. Select a pick that works for you (if you’re not available do not select any), and wait for an email confirming details and contact information
4. Gather necessary picking equipment, arrange for transportation, and meet your fellow volunteers at the fruit picking location
*** Summer 2013 ***
We still need a few more serious fruit lovers to volunteer with us for the upcoming season:
Help us spread the word!
Download, print and distribute Fruit Share propaganda where you can!
Please… Do more than pick with Fruit Share
As a volunteer-led organization, we rely on the passions and hard work of many volunteers, throughout the year. For those interested in participating in more than the fruit picks, Fruit Share surely has a spot for your talents! Here is a list of other opportunities we always need help with. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Poster + flyer distribution
- General administration tasks
- Baking + canning for fundraising events
- Create blog posts for fruitshare.ca
- Transport fruit for special events
- Neighbourhood Team Leader
- Working at public events
- Marketing + promotions
- Volunteer management
- Workshop Facilitator
- Phone Buddy (Assist those without email)