Over the last five years, we’ve been listening, observing and jotting down comments, suggestions and ideas for a moreeffective, efficient, affordable way to access and share surplus fruit. We combined these ideas with our own experiences and created a wish list that looked a little like this.
- there were an easier way to connect fruit owners with fruit pickers?
- there were a dynamic map showing all fruit available for picking?
- fruit owners could have more control over posting their fruit?
- fruit pickers could see what fruit was available for picking anytime, anywhere?
- fruit owners and pickers could connect on their own as needed?
- organizations who accept fruit donations could post their location and details on that same map?