Finally, here’s the recipe for the scrumptious sugar-free apple pie! You can find the recipe for the pie dough here.
Sugar-Free Apple Pie
- 1 lbs pie dough (top and bottom)
- 1 lbs apples
- 8 oz unsweetened apple juice concentrate
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Peel apples, optional.
- Slice and core the apples. Remove any brown/damaged bits.
- Toss apples with juice.
- Add cornstarch and cinnamon to apples. Mix well.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Place dough top on top. Crimp edges.
- Cut vent holes.
- Bake in preheated oven, at 350F for 45-60 minutes. Pie is baked when centre is bubbling and crust is golden brown.