One of the places that I picked apples at during the summer had a big garden with absolutely enormous zucchini in it. The homeower kindly offered to give me some zucchini – three in total! This recipe is how I used them up – large pieces of zucchini dry into much smaller chips, so you can use up a big zucchini really quickly this way. And this recipe is a much healthier way to enjoy a salty snack!
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced.
- Soy sauce (I used Bragg’s) or liquid smoke.
- Grated parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast flakes.
- Garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper to taste.
1) Arrange zucchini slices on dehydrator tray. Drizzle soy sauce or liquid smoke over top, and then sprinkle with the remaining ingredients.
2) Dehydrate for 10 – 15 hours, or until very crispy. Enjoy as is!